Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Reply to an Email Scott Sent

From Scott: Sorry I forgot I was going to write this in my last email. There are few questions I keep forgetting to ask. I'm curious about how you get along with your roommate. Things OK, because you haven't mentioned anything?

Reply from Cathy: Things are OK with Jen. Actually until tonight we didn't seem to have much in common because she goes to bed early and gets up early. But tonight was a warm evening, and the sun was shining, so a bunch of us sat out on deck and had a few drinks after supper, and then went in to play crib. So her and I got some chatting time in and then played cards against each other which was great. Voidchec (not sure how to spell his polish name) and I drank his bottle of wine and then my last 2 cans of wine over the last 5 hours. The wine was such a treat. but everyone made fun of me and little my cans of wine.

Scott: How's the food? Is it all deep fried?

Cat: The food is great! usually always some sort of salad to go with meals. And in 2 weeks we haven't had the same meal twice! It's the fresh baking i have to stay away from....but i sleep with the baker - Jen - so i get talked into it...oppps.

No comments: