yahhh...after some screwed up flights (there were only 6 flights) I'm home at last!
I have a few stories to tell you of the last few days in Inuvik, but those will have to wait as coffee is ready and I am going to go enjoy sitting on the deck with Scott. But to give you a teaser.... the stories include:
-being educated in the not so great side of the north at the MadTrapper Pub
-going to the YUKON!
-seeing the northern fringe of the Rock Mtns
-witnessing a caribou hunt!
May be I will save these last tales to tell you in person my friends!
This experience has been amazing, and I think will have a great influence over the future direction of my career in science.
But, boy, is it ever nice to be home.
Can't wait to see you all.
Cat.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
now that you can read comments : ) glad that you made it home safe and sound! can't wait to hear more about those last few adventures.
Post a Comment